- Employee Type Full-Time
- Location Wyomissing, PA
- Category Sales
- Experience Not Specified
- Date Posted: 06/11/2017
Inside Sales Representative - EhrlichJOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary purpose of this role is to sell our Pest Management Services and Products to residential prospects professionally, profitably and ethically by executing the company’s designed sales process. The role of the Inside Sales Representative for Rentokil North America Pest Control is to meet or exceed Baseline Sales Targets, meets or exceeds KPIs while maintaining a customer focused service. New business revenue will come from the following sources:
- Effectively manage 18-25 inbound daily sales calls during peak selling season.
- Consistently maintain company standard closing rates and convert customer call-ins to 48% or better into our Year Round Protection Plan.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly Base Line Sales Target.
- Clearly identify and utilize Company designed sales process.
- Follow up on all Proposed/Proposed and Sold/Proposed with in 48 hours.
- Re-solicitation calls to convert single purchase customers into Year Round Protection Plan.
- Effectively Execute Residential Campaigns for both new and existing customers.
- Work with Commercial Sales Representatives in Region/Zone in off season to assist in setting appointments for prospects using a Company CRM). Call volume standards are 25-30 Dialings per Hour, 10-12 Contacts per Hour and 2-3 Appointments scheduled per Hour.
- Multi-tasking skills are essential
- Call Center Sales experience is a plus
Additional Information: We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision