- Employee Type Full-Time
- Location Denver, NC
- Category Marketing
- Experience Not Specified
- Date Posted: 06/16/2017
Marketing Development Representative - Inn Pest
Are you a proven outside sales professional with a focus on Residential sales? Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Then we are looking for you!!
Rentokil is hiring for a Residential Sales Specialist for the Pest Prevention business. We are seeking an outside sales professional who want to join the team on the way to becoming number one! If you are competitive, a great net-worker and thrive on the freedom of cold-calling and prospecting this role is right for you.
Rentokil is the market leader in the second-largest commercial and residential prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services. Successful candidates will join a results oriented environment where you will proceed through a rigorous training and development program. Once complete, your assignment will include prospecting for new clients with the objective of selling our industry leading pest elimination solutions.
Rentokil provides a great work environment for sales professionals including benefits, a company vehicle, profit sharing, and a base salary plus commissions. The Residential Sales Specialist enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, and recognition, and rewards for achievement.
Not to mention…
- Stable industry with career advancement opportunities
- Earn incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Average first year earnings of at least $45,000
- $1500.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- And, we’re just fun to be around!
What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED, College preferred
- 3 years of outside sales or customer service experience
- Possess outgoing personality and 'win-win' attitude
- Team lead/Management experience
- Clean Driving Record*
Additional Information: We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision