- Employee Type Full-Time
- Location Biddeford, ME
- Category Management
- Experience Not Specified
- Date Posted: 06/16/2017
Operations Manager - Ehrlich
Rentokil is the market leader in the second-largest commercial and residential prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services. Successful candidates will join a results oriented environment where you will proceed through a rigorous training and development program. Once complete, your assignment will include prospecting for new clients with the objective of selling our industry leading pest elimination solutions.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing daily operations with the goal of providing World Class service to Rentokil clients. This includes supervising a group of Service Specialists, ensuring monthly route completion, and managing sales performance of operations. This position will offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations including, service, client care and career education. GREAT position for a current mid-level manager seeking advancement opportunity in the future. Benefits, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, bonus potential, and a company vehicle are among many of the rewards of working for Steritech.
If you are seeking a position with career development and advancement opportunity don't miss!
- Manage daily operations with the goal of providing World Class service to Rentokil clients.
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations including, service, client care and sales goals.
- Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control. The manager is required to adhere to an annual budget
- Daily travel throughout territory is required. The manager consistently visits with clients, assists Service Specialists, troubleshoots and works closely with the Sales team with business development
- Required to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
- Supervises a group of Service Specialists
- Ensure monthly route completion
- At least ten (10) years supervisory/ pest management experience
- Working experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and Enjoy hands-on work
- Good decision making skills
- Must pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical functional job assessment
- Meet the following Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements (Offers are contingent upon
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference
where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Additional Information: We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision