- Employee Type Full-Time
- Location Orlando, FL
- Category Professional Services
- Experience Not Specified
- Date Posted: 06/16/2017
Pest Control Technician - Ehrlich
Looking for a rewarding new career direction where you can apply your customer service and sales skills to an industry that is in constant demand, even during economically challenging times? Rentokil has just the opportunity for you! With over 80 years experience in the industry, we are a global leader in pest control, providing homeowners, small businesses and facility management companies across North America with quality, dependable pest control services.
We are currently seeking motivated and friendly individuals to serve as Pest Control Technicians. You will provide pest control services to a wide range of loyal clients, using your customer service and problem-solving talents to determine the most effective and appropriate solutions to their individual pest issues. We offer excellent pay and benefits , a well-developed career advancement track, and the opportunity to work with a dedicated and supportive team of colleagues.
If you enjoy providing a valued professional service throughout your community, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Pest Control Technician, you will visit customers and provide a full range of services to address their pest control needs and challenges. You will be responsible for maintaining the loyalty of more than 300 of our customers by solving complex pest issues using your knowledge of biology and treatment options. This will involve conferring with customers and thoroughly assessing their needs to ensure that they receive the highest possible value and maximum satisfaction with our services.
Your duties in this customer service / sales role will include:
- Visiting the homes of 300 or more customers in an assigned coverage area and offering a range of pest control services
- Selling services designed to solve customers’ most complex pest issues
- Identifying customer needs, recommending additional services as appropriate, and presenting proposals for those services to customers
- Staying current on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the pest control industry
As a Service Technician, you must be professional, hard working and punctual with the ability to effectively analyze and propose solutions to a variety of pest problems. You should also be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, along with a friendly personality and a firm commitment to providing superior customer service.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- A proven background in customer service and sales
- Desire for career development
- Effective upselling skills
- Solid prioritization and workflow management skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background and drug test (Including marijuana)
- Pest Control Technician license, a plus
As a Pest Control Technician with Rentokil, you will be part of an industry-leading organization with the experience and success to help you to sustain and grow your career. We offer a supportive, team-driven atmosphere as well as a commitment to assisting you in achieving your professional goals. In addition to good pay and benefits, you will find plenty of opportunities to grow along a well-developed career track with us.
Benefits for this position include:
- Competitive wages and incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Profit-sharing plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for career development
Additional Information: We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision