- Employee Type Full-Time
- Location Silver Spring, MD
- Category Professional Services
- Experience Not Specified
- Date Posted: 06/10/2017
Pest Control Technician - Rentokil
Pest Control Technician
Are you passionate about customer service? Love to coach and mentor others? Looking
to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization?
Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Rentokil?
Rentokil is the market leader in the second-largest commercial and residential prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services. Successful candidates will join a results oriented environment where you will proceed through a rigorous training and development program. Once complete, your assignment will include prospecting for new clients with the objective of selling our industry leading pest elimination solutions.
Not to mention…
- Stable industry with career advancement opportunities
- Earn incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Base salary $40,000.00 plus commission
- Great sign-on bonus
- Company Vehicle
- And, we’re just fun to be around!
Our Pest Control Technicians provide pest management services to our clients. They work
alongside their team members and help them solve problems, learn new skills, and
exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Create your own schedule and maximize it for efficacy
- Build internal and external relationships every day
- Learn new methods and technologies for pest control
- High School Diploma or GED, College preferred
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Team lead/Management experience
- Clean Driving Record*
where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Additional Information: We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision