- Employee Type Full-Time
- Location Wyomissing, PA
- Category Other
- Experience Not Specified
- Date Posted: 06/10/2017
T & E Program Anaylst - Rentokil
T&E Program Administrator | Analyst
The Travel and Expense Administrator is responsible for the daily oversight and full-cycle support associated with colleague travel and expenses reimbursement. On a daily basis this position will interact directly with internal and external stakeholders and service providers to ensure compliance with our T&E policy and procedures. This position will work closely with the Accounts Payable Specialist and Manager to drive efficiency and cost savings through analytics, reporting, auditing and training. T&E Administrators will assist in keeping all department functions and processes in line with standard accounting practices and internal controls. They will also work closely with other departments such as procurement, accounting to investigate reimbursement information and assist in resolving disputes.
The majority of T&E Administrator’s time is spent analyzing expense reports and payment processing information, as well as working with stakeholders to resolve card, reports or reimbursement issues.
Primary or Key Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Commercial Payments/Corporate Credit Card Administration include but are not limited to:
-Ordering corporate credit cards and disbursing them to colleagues
- Deactivating corporate credit cards for terminated colleagues
- Monitoring credit card limits and issuing increases as needed
- Creating and providing support and training of cloud based tool to colleagues
- Collaborating with corporate Payroll and HR team for colleague policy compliance
- Issue and complete vendor payments utilizing Single Use Account (SUA) / P-Cards
- Processing weekly payment batch reports and month-end reconciliation process
- Research and resolve all payment issues and card inquiries
T & E Policy Compliance and Processing
- Continuous review and recommendation for policy and system updates
- Process, send and research checks, recording transactions on internal systems
- Analyze, prioritize, code and pay expense reports while managing colleague expectations
- Prepare, enter and maintain accurate and timely filing of all expense reports
Concur, Expense and Travel Administration
- Working daily in our web-based T&E Management tool (Concur), to audit and process expense reports, as well as assist users
- Creating and providing ongoing support and training to assist all colleagues as needed
- Ensure compliance to company policy by using audit tools, reports and coordination with TMC
- Working with TMC to add value to the organization through best practice and compliance
- Creating reports, providing analysis, sharing results and working toward user awareness and solutions for all areas of responsibility
Miscellaneous tasks and responsibilities (Provide general assistance to AP Department):
- Monitor and address inquires sent to the department mailboxes, voicemail and inbox
- Perform timely account reconciliation by verifying entries and comparing to balances
- Provide support and training to fellow team members
- Assist in ad hoc accounts payable functions and tasks as assigned by department head, to include but are not limited to mailing of checks, answering phone calls, addressing emails, invoice processing, filing etc.
- Support geographically dispersed groups of colleagues, executive members etc
- Possess superior organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Identify problems or potential problems and develop solutions with limited assistance
- Have the ambition to achieve goals/objectives and the discipline, organization and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Focus on delivering what’s required.
- Establish SMART objectives for self and others.
- Be enthusiastic and works with energy to achieve company standards and goals.
- Monitor progress of objectives and take action to ensure delivery to agreed timescales.
- Plan, organize and prioritize workload effectively.
- Able to gather and make sense of large amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer-focused decisions.
- Use business thinking to make decisions.
- Use experience to solve current problems.
- Use a straightforward and practical approach to handling business issues.
- Understand how own actions impact on costs and finds the most cost effective solution to meet needs.
- Manage emotions to remain calm, focused and optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands.
- Be aware of own feelings.
- Manage own feelings to remain clear and focused.
- Have positive expectations that things will work out.
- Be aware of own development needs and takes steps to improve these.
- Know how to take care of self to be at one’s best.
Coach and Develop
- Encourage the long-term development of others to build capability.
- Give practical support.
- Train team members by giving directions or demonstrations.
- Give practical support or assistance to make job easier for the other individual.
- Ask questions, devise tests, or use other methods to ensure that others have understood.
- Give support to others and praise more than criticizes.
- Recognize success.
Work with Others
- Build relationships and collaborate with others (e.g. customers, colleagues, partners & suppliers) to achieve our mission.
- Be a team player.
- Offer help and advice when asked.
- Be supportive and/or positive of other members of team.
- Share information knowledge and experience freely within own team and with other departments / business units.
- Commit to team decisions.
- Inspire others to achieve the company’s objectives and to hold them accountable for high standards of performance.
- Communicate expectations and direction.
- Give clear directions – ensuring communications are clear and simple.
- Communicate objectives and share helpful information with the team/individuals.
- Listen to individuals and includes their ideas in decisions made.
- Conduct regular team meetings to share information and listen to ideas and concerns.
- Adapt style to suit customers and colleagues.
Program of Study
High School Diploma or GED
4 Year degree from an accredited university
Bachelor’s Degree – Finance or Accounting
Years of Experience
Type of Experience
Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite of program with emphasis on fluency in Excel Database
Fluency in Spanish or French
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed with prior approval from department head, but the employee must be available during the 'core' work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and must maintain full-time status.
Some travel may be required.
The person in this role must be able to read, write and type English, as well as clearly hear, understand and speak English.
Additional Information: We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision